The game-changing multi-functional electric pressure cookers by the Instant Pot Company were invented with the objectives of being safe, convenient and dependable. Designed with a microprocessor and a series of sensors, these programmable, intelligent multi-cookers are capable of replacing many cumbersome appliances, including the stove-top pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté pan, steamer, yogurt maker and stockpot warmer. Most importantly, Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers are extremely energy-efficient and convenient, all while preserving nutrients and cooking tasty foods. Plus, Instant Pot® offers various models and sizes, therefore, providing consumers a choice suitable for their personal needs. Whether used to serve one’s fast-paced, health-oriented and green conscious lifestyle or purchased by a curious shopper looking to try the best selling brand on Amazon.com, the Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers are designed to satisfy everyone!
Benefits of the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cookers
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers achieve optimal cooking results by perfecting the functions of both the electric pressure cooker and the slow cooker with a set of smart cooking programs. This series of multi-functional electric cookers change the way we eat, with the following standout aspects:
1. Convenient with Intelligent Programming
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers have up to 14 function keys for the most common cooking tasks: “soup,” “meat/stew,” “beans/chili,” “poultry,” “rice,” “multigrain,” “porridge,” “steam,” “slow cook,” “yogurt,” “sauté,” “manual,” “delay start,” and “keep warm/cancel.” The microprocessor inside each cooker carefully controls the time, cooking pressure and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. Users can also customize these settings with the 4 operations keys—“+,” “-,” “pressure,” and “adjust”— to achieve preferred cooking results. For example, the “meat/stew” key is programmed to prepare perfectly tender, thoroughly heated meat dishes; however, users can attain fall-off-the-bone results by increasing the cooking time with the “adjust” and “+” keys. The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers make cooking as easy as pressing a button!
2. Preserves Nutrients and Cooks Tasty Food
The Instant Pot® microprocessor optimizes pressure-cooking to produce wholly nutritious, flavorful, tender meals in a consistent fashion. The tight lid and fully sealed environment of each device traps the flavor, nutrients and aroma within the food instead of releasing them throughout the home. During pressure-cooking, heat is distributed evenly, deeply and quickly once pressure is built up. Also, not much water is required for steaming, so vitamins and minerals are not leached or dissolved. As a result, greens retain their bright colors and phytochemicals, meats and bones are thoroughly cooked yet tender, and whole grains and beans are soft and delicious, all with remarkable consistency.
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers are highly energy-efficient. Unlike other cooking appliances, these intelligent multi-cookers save up to 70% electricity. Plus, as each device is fully sealed during cooking, less steam is dispersed, thus, preserving water and reducing energy consumption.
4. User-Friendly and Hassle-Free
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers allow users to whip up quick dishes or plan meals ahead of time with its automatic cooking processes. Unlike conventional pressure cookers, each model carefully times every cooking task and automatically switches to the keep-warm function once the food is prepared. In addition, the delayed cooking feature allows users to postpone cooking for up to 24 hours. Users can also save their customized cooking settings with the LUX and DUO models, which can memorize program settings per cooking program button once defined. This enables users to experiment and achieve optimal cooking results, and store them for future dishes.
5. Clean and Pleasant
During operation, Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers are absolutely quiet. Each device is fully sealed when pressure builds up in the inner pot. Therefore, no hot steam escapes from the pot and no cooking odors emanate throughout the kitchen or the home. Also, there are no messy spills, splashes or spatters and no boiled over foods to clean up. Due to their multi-functional features, Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers can reduce the number of cooking appliances in the kitchen, which helps save money, minimize clutter and keep the kitchen organized.
6. Safe and Dependable
The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cookers are carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. Each model has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification, giving users uncompromised safety and peace of mind. The Instant Pot® brand protects users with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Overview of the Instant Pot® family of products, including features unique to each model
- 7-in-1 multifunctional cooker: electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, sauté/browning pan, steamer, and warming pot
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking ü 14 built-in microprocessor controlled programs
- Can pressure cook for up to 4 hours
- Slow Cooker settings for 0.5 to 20 hours
- 3 temperature settings for sautéing and slow cook functions
- Manual keep-warm setting for up to 99 hours and 50 minutes
- Memorizes user customizations on all cooking program buttons
- Automatic keep -warm for up to 10 hours
- Accessories included: stainless steel inner pot, stainless steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- IP-DUO series available in two models: * IP-DUO60: 6qt cooking pot and 1000W heating element. *IP-DUO80: 8qt cooking pot and 1200W heating element
- Bluetooth capability and free iOS/Android app allows users to monitor cooking progress and create, share and download recipes online
- 7 -in-1 multi-functional cooker: electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, sauté/browning pan, steamer, and warming pot
- 14 built-in microprocessor controlled programs
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking
- Slow Cooker settings from 0.5 to 20 hours
- Manual keep-warm setting for up to 99 hours and 50 minutes 3 temperature settings for Sauté, Slow Cook and 3 Keep-warm functions
- Accessories included: stainless steel inner pot, stainless steel steam rack with handles, silicone mini mitts, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- Available as 6qt cooking pot with 1000W heating element
- 6-in-1 multi-functional cooker: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté & warmer
- Single pressure setting for fast cooking, cooking with pressure reduces cooking time up to 70%
- 10 built-in microprocessor controlled programs
- Can pressure cook for up to 4 hours
- Memorizes user customization on all cooking program buttons
- Accessories included: stainless steel inner pot, stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, and condensation cup
- Available as a 6qt cooking pot and 1000W heating element
- Converts Instant Pot® electric pressure cooker to a precision sous vide cooker to make high-end restaurant quality food at home
- Touch-screen digital controls, stainless steel and rubber coating on handle
- Attaches securely to the 6Qt or 8Qt inner pot either in or out of Instant Pot® with the adjustable stainless steel clamp that has maximum clamp height of about 8″.
- Sous vide cooks easily and with absolute accuracy for up to 72 hours to +/- 1°F between 104-194° F/40-90° C in near silence